Make this delicious bowl with plenty of vegetables. The miso aubergine gives your dish a spicy touch. Add a fresh touch by chopping the cucumber, carrot and radishes into thin strips and soaking them with white wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Delicious to combine with warm rice. Within half an hour, you will have a healthy bowl on the table. Tasteful!
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
- Cut the aubergines into half-moons. Slice or crush the garlic.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok over high heat. Brown the aubergine strips in it. Then lower the heat and add the garlic, soy sauce, miso, honey and chilli flakes and simmer on a low heat for a few minutes until the aubergine is cooked.
- Using a cheese slicer, shave thin ribbons from the cucumber and winter carrot and slice the radishes. Mix everything in a large bowl with the white wine vinegar (sugar if needed) and salt and pepper. Leave to stand for a while.
- Serve the fried aubergine in a bowl along with the sweet and sour vegetables and rice. Garnish with black sesame seeds.
- Your spicy miso-aubergine with crunchy vegetables and rice is ready to be served.