How cute are these rainbow cucumbers? Great as an appetizer but just as handy as a snack to boost your vegetable consumption throughout the day. A tasty and healthy option. They are also a fun treat for the kids to eat and prepare. The rainbow cucumbers are even more delicious dipped in a chive yoghurt dressing.
- Cut the mini cucumbers into slices but do not cut them completely through.
- Cut the radishes and carrot into thin slices.
- Alternately place a slice of carrot and a slice of radish in each opening of the mini cucumber.
- Mix the Greek yoghurt with finely chopped dill and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the rainbow cucumbers with the dip sauce.
Tips from the author
Tip: Pop the rainbow cucumbers in the lunch box with the dip sauce.