Sounds and smells bring back memories, to keep your holiday memories alive you could try to recreate a dish you particularly enjoyed on your holiday. A lot of holiday destinations have fresh fish recipes and local vegetables side dishes to indulge with. Keep the vacation feeling alive with this garlic-crusted fish and a crunchy carrot and radish salad on a bed of fresh salad leaves, ready in 25 minutes. Tilapia, cod fish, whitefish or haddock are good choices for this crusted fish recipe.
- Wash and peel the carrot and slice it lengthwise as thinly as possible. Wash and chop the radishes.
- Mix the juice from half a lemon with the honey and 2 tablespoons of olive oil sprinkle over the carrot and radish. Leave to marinade for a while.
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C.
- Gently heat a frying pan containing 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Fry the chopped garlic very briefly and add spice mix, chili flakes and fresh black pepper. Stir continuously.
- Add the breadcrumbs and the fresh coriander and continue frying for a few minutes more, stirring regularly until the garlic is soft and the breadcrumbs are slightly crunchy.
- Place the fish on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Spread the coriander mix over the top of each fish fillet so that it is completely covered. Bake the fish in the middle of the oven for about 8 minutes until cooked and the crust is crunchy.
- Drizzle the salad leaves with a little olive oil and arrange the carrot mixture on top.
- Mix tahini sauce with warm water and lemon juice into a dressing.
- Serve the fish on top of the salad with a drizzle of tahini dressing. Garnish with the lemon wedges.