For a simple couscous salad, just add vegetables and a light and fresh dressing. Pairs great with roast lamb or chicken.
- Make couscous according to package instructions. Transfer couscous to a large bowl and fluff with a fork. Bring to taste with the fresh herbs.
- Cut the bell peppers in small chunks.
- Peel the avocado and cut in dices.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Cut the cucumber(s) in thin slices.
- Remove half the core from the lettuce heads with the Salanova® cutter or cut half a circle around the core with a knife: the Salanova One cut, ready principle. Wash and dry the leaves.
- Prepare the dressing, mix the lime and lemon juice and zest with the olive oil.
- Add the couscous to a big bowl, mix with the vegetables and capers. Add the leaves when serving and drizzle with the dressing.