- Preparation time: 30 minutes.
- Roll 8 Qukes® in a slice of salami. Place on a plate and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Combine oil and garlic and brush over the cut side of the bread. Place cut side up on a tray and bake for 8-10 minutes until light golden. While warm cut crossways into 5cm-thick slices. Cut 4 of the slices, crossways each into pieces. Cut 4 Qukes® crossways into 4. Thread bread cubes, Qukes®, tomatoes and bocconcini onto 8 skewers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut 4 Qukes® into rounds and place in a bowl. Add the watermelon, feta, mint and lime. Stir gently to combine. Spoon into 8 small glasses or bowls. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut the cheeks from the mangoes, then cut into thick wedges. Score into pieces and sprinkle with chilli salt if using.
- To build the snacking board, spoon dips onto bowls and place on the board. Arrange the salami Qukes®, Qukes® skewers, Qukes® watermelon salad, mango wedges, fruit and nut roll, berries, cold meats, olives, cheese, Minicaps®, remaining Qukes®, tomatoes and bread on the board.
Tips from the author
You can add the following extras to complete your platter: Perfection Berries like, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, Minicaps® baby capsicums, 2 x 200g dips (we used guacamole and beetroot), 400g sliced meats (we usedprosciutto & sopressa), fig & pistachio roll, 200g stuffed olives, 200g pie brie, to serve.
Tip: To make chilli salt, crush 1 tbs salt flakes into a bowl. Stir in 1/4 tsp ground chilli powder or cayenne.