These healthy tacos are packed full of vegetables with the delicious combination of roasted cauliflower, fresh radish, tomato, spring onion - all topped with a spicy creamy dressing. If you'd like to add some protein, a can of black beans if a perfect addition.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place cauliflower on a baking sheet and top with oil, cumin, chilli powder, curry powder and garlic. Mix well.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until the cauliflower is golden brown and tender.
- Warm tortillas in the oven prior to serving.
- Mix the cream, mayonnaise and hot sauce together for the dressing.
- Add the vegetables to the warm tortillas and top with dressing and coriander.