Looking for a savoury weekend treat that's easy to put together? This pumpkin pie with red onion, crumbled feta and thyme is one to try.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a large frying pan, fry the pumpkin in olive oil until golden (approximately 8 minutes). Stir in garlic, onion and thyme and fry for another minute.
- Transfer pastry onto a lined baking tray. Arrange the pumpkin mixture over the top and on top with the crumbled feta as well, leaving a 5cm border.
- Fold over the pastry edges.
- Bake the pumpkin pie for 30 minutes, or until the pastry is crisp and golden. Serve warm.