Red cabbage is the main ingredient in this salad recipe. Apples and red cabbage are natural partners, did you know that they match so well? Together with salty pancetta and crunchy walnuts, this salad is a match made in heaven. And, it requires almost no cooking, except for baking the pancetta.
- Mix the shredded cabbage with the dressing and add pepper and salt to taste
- Cut the apple into slices and sprinkle with a little lemon juice to prevent discolouration
- Gently fry the pancetta in a frying pan, remove and place on kitchen paper
- Distribute all ingredients over 4 plates
- Season with the vinaigrette and salt and pepper