Christmas vegetables taste twice as good if you arrange them nicely for Christmas. Here we prepare beetroot in the shape of stars and carrots formed as small Christmas trees. Those then are served together with corn salad and crunchy walnuts.
- Boil the beetroot tubers and the carrot in one piece.
- Cut the beetroot into slices about ½ cm thick and stick out small stars. Dice the rest.
- Cut the carrot into approx. ½ cm thick slices and cut out small Christmas trees. Cut the rest into small cubes.
- Finely dice the red onions.
- Chop the walnuts.
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing.
- Mix the prepared vegetable with the dressing and leave to stand briefly.
- Wash and drain the corn salad and serve together with the vegetable mixture.
- Garnish with parsley.
Tips from the author
You can also use other cutters, depending on the occasion.