Roasting carrots brings out more of their sweetness. Add some tanginess with crumbled feta and fresh herbs. I used parsley in this recipe, but fresh mint or cilantro is great too.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the carrots into a baking dish, and drizzle with olive oil. Mix until the carrots are completely covered with olive oil. Pour on the honey, then bring to taste with salt and pepper; mix until evenly coated.
- Roast for about 30 minutes, until carrots are caramelized and tender.
- In the meanwhile chop the parsley and crumble the feta.
- When carrots are ready, transfer the roasted carrots into a bowl and toss gently with parsley and feta.
- You can add an extra touch by adding sesame seeds.