Chicory boats filled with smoked salmon, sweet pointed pepper cubes and crunchy asparagus. Let's start a party!
- Separate the chicory into individual leaves.
- Cut the pointed peppers in small cubes.
- In a skillet or a wok, heat the oil over high heat. Add the asparagus, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes. Leave aside.
- Then, add the capsicum cubes and cook for 5 minutes, after 3 minutes, add the parsley
- Leave it aside to cool down
- Spoon a little of pepper/capsicum mixture into each chicory leaf, and place some salmon and asparagus on top
- Bring to taste with salt and pepper and drizzle each boat with some lemon juice