63 People like this recipe
A delicious side dish inspired by the Asian cuisine. Carrot salad with ginger, coriander and fresh squeezed lime juice. Fresh, simple, enjoyable!
- Chop the onion
- Grate the garlic and peel and slice the ginger, combine with the onions in a large bowl
- Grate the zest of the lime finely and add to the rest
- Squeeze the lime and add the juice along with the mustard, cumin, olive oil, vinegar and coriander
- Wash and peel the carrots and cut them julienne
- Mix together well and season to taste with salt and pepper