This salad snack is inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine, where gem lettuce, anchovies and garlic are a common way of eating a salad. A simple dish but very delicious!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Roast the sweet pointet peppers in 15-20 minutes. Let cool and remove the skin and seeds of the peppers and cut into rings or small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the anchovy fillet on a low heat. Stir until the anchovies are 'melted'. Then add the garlic, fry briefly for a few minutes.
- Serve the gem hearts and place the pieces of grilled red pepper.
- Sprinkle the baby gem hearts with the anchovy dressing.