For everyone who likes to celebrate Christmas outside. You can also prepare a very festive meal on the grill. This is a beautiful dish to celebrate Christmas outdoors: slow-roasted spiced cauliflower on the BBQ. Serve it as a hearty main course or as a side with fruity pomegranate seeds.
- Blanch cauliflower for about 10 minutes.
- Drain and dry.
- Rub with olive oil and the dry rub to taste.
- With a closed kettle and indirect heat, grill the cauliflower on the bbq at around 120 degrees Celsius for approximately 2.5 hours.
- Optionally add some wood for an extra smokey flavour.
- Serve with chives and pomegranate seeds.
Tips from the author
Check the prepare video on our Instagram here.