These petite pastries are perfect for Christmas, with broccoli, pomegranate seeds cream cheese and sunflower seeds.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- To prepare the base of the tartlets: pour the almonds, gomasio, 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, and 1 egg into your blender. Blend for about 3 minutes in order to obtain a crumbled mixture.
- Place dough in small tart molds and let it rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Prick the base with a fork and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden.
- Let the tartlets cool. In the meantime, wash and cut broccoli into small florets.
- In a small non-stick pan, toast the sunflower seeds until golden brown.
- In another pan, heat 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, add the broccoli and season with salt and pepper. Pour in the lemon juice and stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- To assemble: spread the cream cheese on the base of the tartlets, add the stir-fried broccoli and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with sunflower seeds and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.