This is an easy one but so delicious and refreshing. A salad with melon, avocado and cucumber.
- Cut the melon and avocado in cubes.
- Sprinkle some lime juice on the avocado, so it will not get brown and it gives a nice fresh taste.
- Cut the cucumber in slices. Put all the ingredients in a salad bowl and toss gently.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the olive oil with 1 tbsp of lime juice and bring to taste with salt and pepper.
- Crumble the feta on top and serve with the dressing and mint leaves.