You are going to love this quinoa salad with chickpeas, cucumber tomato, provola cheese and parsley. Simple to assemble, easy to make, and packed with nutrition. With a little preparation, this salad is ready in under five minutes. A tasty nourishing lunch or dinner.
- Cook the quinoa in salted water, following the instructions on te package.
- Meanwhile, wash the vegetables, cut the cucumber and the small onion into small pieces and the tomatoes in half.
- Put them in a salad bowl and season with vinegar, lemon, salt and pepper. Let it rest for at least 20 minutes.
- Wash the chickpeas under running water, cut little cubes ofthe provola cheese and add them to the vegetables.
- Also add the quinoa, 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and mix it all together.
- Season with satl and pepper and serve with chopped parsley.