You are going to love this quinoa salad with chickpeas, cucumber tomato, provola cheese and parsley. Simple to assemble, easy to make, and packed with nutrition. With a little preparation, this salad is ready in under five minutes. A tasty nourishing lunch or dinner.
- Cook the quinoa.
- Meanwhile, wash the vegetables, slice the onion finely and cut the cucumber into bite sized chunks. Cut the tomatoes into halves.
- Put vegetables in a salad bowl and season with vinegar, lemon, salt and pepper. Rest for at least 20 minutes.
- Rinse the chickpeas under running water and cut the cheese into cubes. Add both to the bowl.
- Add the quinoa, one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and gently stir everything together.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with chopped parsley.