This beautiful healthy salad combines tangy citrus, rich avocado, and bright leafy greens with seared shrimp.
- Cut the grapefruit and avocado in slices.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet pan, bake the shrimp for about 5 minutes, add garlic after 3 minutes.
- Prepare the dressing, In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, and oil, whisking until the honey is dissolved.
- Bring the dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- For serving, start with leafy greens in the bowl or plate, decorate with slices of grapefruit and avocado, sprinkle with shrimp and drizzle as much dressing on top as you like.