This beautiful healthy salad combines tangy citrus, rich avocado, and bright leafy greens with seared prawn.
- Scoop the flesh from the avocado skin and cut into lengthways slices.
- Remove the skin from the grapefruit and cut the flesh into segments.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet pan and toss the prawns for about 3 - 5 minutes, or until they are orange in colour. Add garlic after 2 - 3 minutes.
- To prepare the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk together the lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, and oil until the honey dissolves. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To serve: start with leafy greens in the bowl or on a serving platter, scatter the grapefruit, avocado and prawns, and drizzle dressing over the top.