Pasta is a perfect dish to save some costs as it is very budget friendly. This pasta dish is cheap and delicious. And be honest, who doesn't like a good veggie pasta? The lemon adds a refreshing twist and the crème fraîche makes it delectably creamy.
If you have a little arugula in the fridge, use it as a bed to serve the pasta on.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente.
- Finely dice the courgette and fry in olive oil until al dente.
- Mix the oregano, garlic, half of the Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, crème fraîche, smoked chicken and diced courgette together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta, rinse with cold water and let it drain.
- Mix the pasta with the chicken mixture, place in a baking dish and sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Brown in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
Your budget friendly pasta with zucchini and chicken is ready to be served!