A perfect salad for using up stale bread and ripe tomatoes.This panzanella salad is a variation on the classic recipe.
- Deseed peppers and cut into halves or quarters. Oil lightly, then place skin-side up on a baking sheet and grill on high, until the skin blackens and blisters.
- Place the hot peppers in a heat-proof bag and seal tightly. Leave to cool. Peel the charred skin from the peppers and cut into pieces.
- Cut sandwiches into cubes and roast them in the oven for ± 10 min . At 180 degrees until golden brown .
- Mix olive oil, vinegar and onion with salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add The other ingredients except the cheese. Mix gently.
- Place the salad on plates and garnish with parmesan cheese.
- bring To taste with salt, pepper and olive oil.
Tips from the author
Tip : Make your own combination, vary with other ingredients like cabbage, fennel or celery.