A recipe for canapes with classic Italian ingredients and a touch of Middle-Eastern flavours.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper. Add the cheese, chives and mix. Line a mold with parchment paper and pour the egg mixture. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 13/14 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- With a pastry cutter, cut omelette discs and set aside.
- Pour the chickpeas into a mixer with the tahini sauce, lemon juice, salt, pepper, 50ml of extra virgin olive oil and 30ml of water. Blend until you get a smooth and homogeneous cream.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them into quarters.
- Spread the hummus on the omelette canapes, add the cherry tomatoes, basil, chives, sesame seeds and if necessary add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.