An unforgettable, complete, salad, perfect as a main dish. I recommend it because it is super easy and quick to make and it is delicious. Surprise your guests with a stylish meal full of delicate flavours. Eating healthy should not be boring, and this can be a stupendous way to bring salads to our table in an innovative, nutritious way. Hope you like it!
- First, drain the canned lentils and rinse well under running water using a strainer. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Next, slice the smoked salmon into strips and place on top of lentils. I suggest leaving a slice without cutting to serve as a garnish if desired.
- Wash the apples thoroughly and chop (unpeeled) into small cubes. Add to the bowl with the other ingredients.
- Chop the walnuts and add them as well.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing rapidly to emulsify the ingredients and pour over the salad. Mix thoroughly and serve. I recommend preparing it a little in advance so that the ingredients combine well, resulting in a much more interesting, developed flavours.
Tips from the author
This simple and delicious salad pairs perfectly with a glass of your favourite white wine. You can serve individually in small bowls or bring to the table in a nice serving platter. Enjoy!