Fresh figs star as the main attraction in this vibrant salad. A simple combination of creamy textures and rich sweetness, served with a citrus vinaigrette on bed of colourful fresh lettuce leaves.
- Prepare the vinaigrette in a few seconds by whisking together the dressing ingredients in a jar
- Wash and quarter the figs
- Cut, wash and spin dry the lettuce leaves
- Lightly toss the lettuce leaves with the vinaigrette and 'plate' up
- Top with the figs and feta
- Finish with a little more dressing and serve