Do you know Buddha Bowls? A Buddha Bowl is a bowl packed with a mix of healthy ingredients. It's important to have a balanced mix of the four building blocks: vitamins, proteins, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates. The whole thing is arranged beautifully so that it not only looks great, but also tastes great!
Bulgur forms the basis of this Buddha Bowl, which is served with tomatoes, cucumber and cream cheese balls.
- Soak the bulgur in 200 ml hot water for approx. 7 min.
- Wash and dry the lettuce and cut the leaves according to size.
- Halve the tomatoes.
- Cut the cucumber into slices.
- Shape the cream cheese into six balls with two small spoons and roll in the sesame seeds so that they are covered all around.
- Remove the parsley from the stems and chop coarsely to prepare the dressing.
- Finely chop the spring onions and squeeze the lime.
- Blend all ingredients with olive oil and water to make a creamy dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the ingredients in two bowls and finish with a drizzle of dressing.