Potatoes are not the only ingredient to make chips of, what about celeriac? Prepared with olive oil, thyme and honey, doesn't that sound delicious. You can dip the chips in a creamy Greek yoghurt sauce with sriracha.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the celeriac into thumb-thick slices and then into fat chips.
- Mix honey, olive oil, thyme and salt with the celeriac chips.
- Put the chips on a baking sheet with baking paper and spread them over the baking sheet.
- Grill the chips in 15 minutes, turn the chips and grill for another 15 minutes.
- Prepare your Greek dip, mix yoghurt with sriracha.
- In the last 5 minutes add the pecorino cheese and wait until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with the sriracha dip.