Fresh, tasty and easy to prepare. Salads with fruit add a touch of flavor to classic salads, turning them into delicious and captivating solutions. You can consume as a single dish or as a side dish to accompany a second dish.
- Peel the avocado, cut into cubes and sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent it from browning.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a pan, add the broccoli and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring with 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Pour 50ml of vegetable stock and continue cooking until the broth has absorbed.
- Meanwhile chop the almonds and roast them until they start to color.
- Add the goji berries to the pan with the broccoli and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with toasted almonds and peeled clementines.