A delicious and honest recipe with broccoli. Serve as an antipasti before a meal or as a side dish.
- Bring some water with a tablespoon of salt to a boil.
- Cut the broccoli heads, separate and cook briefly. Max. 1 minute.
- Serve from the pan and drain.
- Throw away the water and make sure the pan is dry when you heat the oil with garlic, pepper and anchovies.
- Cook gently
- Stir occasionally (it cooks fast) and when the garlic is tender and starts to brown put off the heat and stir the broccoli through the mixture.
- Place the broccoli on a plate and spoon the rest of the goodies on top.
Tips from the author
A nice bowl salad for 4 to share at the table.