Tabbouleh (Arabic: تبولة tabūlah; also tabouleh or tabouli) is a traditional Arab salad made in Syria, Israel, Lebanon and Jordan.
- Cook the bulgur in salted water, following the package instructions.
- Add finely chopped parsley, mint and cucumber.
- Toss everything together in a bowl.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper into a dressing and mix through the tabouleh salad.
- Taste and add more lemon juice and/or salt and pepper if required.
- Let salad sit for about an hor in the fridge before serving.