This cucumber salad combines different Asian cuisines. A sweet and sour marinated cucumber salad with grilled Madras chicken, perfect for warm long summer nights.
- Boil the vinegar, sugar and salt in a saucepan until the ingredients are solved, let it cool.
- Cut the cucumber into ribbons and chop the red onion, marinate them separately from each other with in the sweet and sour dressing for at least one hour.
- Fry the chicken with salt and pepper in oil until it's skin is golden brown. Add the curry and garlic and fry it another minute.
- Divide the lettuce on plates and add the pickled vegetables and sliced chicken.
- Season with soy sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Tips from the author
Do not store cucumbers in the refrigerator because then you disrupt the further maturation!