An easy and healthy snack, that's what these stuffed mini peppers with tuna are. And they are absolutely delicious. The soft and slightly tangy tuna goes well with the crunchy and sweet mini bell peppers. And thanks to this tasty snack you not only have fish, but also vegetables. A perfect combination!
- Finely chop or crush the garlic cloves. Chop the red onion as finely as possible.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Heat a little oil in it and fry the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent. Then add the tomato paste and paprika, stir well and fry for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and mix in the white wine vinegar, sriracha mayonnaise and tuna. Season with salt and pepper and leave to cool briefly.
- Halve the mini bell peppers lengthwise and remove the stem and seeds and spread them over a plate. Spoon the tuna mix into the peppers and garnish with fresh chives.
- Your stuffed mini peppers with tuna are ready to be served.
Tips from the author
Stuffed vegetables are a very nice option to increase your vegetable consumption in a creative way! This stuffed aubergine with bolognese sauce and mozzarella also is a must try!