Get into the Halloween spirit with this healthy treats that kids, and grown-ups too, will love.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Boil pumpkin chunks until tender, 15 to 30 minutes, depending on their size.
- Blend the pumpkin until smooth.
- Mix flour with pumpkin puree, honey, egg and baking powder until you get a smooth texture.
- Add an equal amount of pumpkin mixture in the baking tray cups.
- Decorate each muffin with some pecan nuts and pumpkin seeds.
- Evenly divide between the muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes.