Here is a salad fit for a #salading Queen. We have used an unusual selection of rich green leaves and up to four different types of sprouts. Healthy and luxurious!
- Cut all green leaves into bite size pieces and toss into the salad bowl.
- Remove the tips and threads of the snow peas, cut in half or leave whole if they are small, and throw in the salad bowl with the green leaves.
- Peel and cut the carrots into medium-sized pieces and add to the salad bowl.
- Next, season the contents of the salad bowl with the flax oil, vinegar and salt and mix well.
- Cut into avocado into small cubes and add to the bowl.
- Add the 4 types of sprouts, separating them well from each other so that they spread properly.
- Sprinkle a handful of sunflower seeds over the salad and get ready to enjoy! Yum Yum Yum!
Tips from the author
I like to try all the new types of greens they sell. In this case, it was my first time trying the "salao", which is a green-coloured leaf with a special salty taste. I loved it! And I will certainly incorporate it into my regular salads.