A simple and refreshing healthy salad that is perfect for a light lunch or starter.
- Prepare the quinoa according to package directions.
- Thinly slice the apple and cut the celery into small pieces.
- Whisk the mustard seeds, olive oil, lemon juice and honey for your dressing then combine with the quinoa, apple and celery.
- On your serving plate, place the corn salad leaves and layer with the quinoa, apple and celery mixture.
- Final touches: Top with the tasty grated Swiss cheese and almonds.