What a team! Marja and Lilian created this great salad using little gems lettuce at a salad making workshop put on by love my salad at work in the Netherlands. We had a lot of fun!
- Peel the pears.
- Remove core and cut them into thin slices.
- Wash the lettuce.
- Melt the butter in a large pan, add the honey and sugar and wait until it fizzes.
- Arrange the pear slices over the bottom of the pan and cook over low heat about 5 minutes untill caramelized.
- Remove the pear pieces from the pan and let cool on a plate.
- Add the walnuts to the syrup and remove the pan from the heat.
- Mix the olive oil and balsamic vinegar and chopped mint into a dressing.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad on plates and place the pear in a fan shape on it.
- Crumble the goat cheese and feta cheese and spread over the board.
- Add the red onion, walnuts and raisins.
- Pour the dressing on top and garnish with raspberries