These sandwiches with courgettes, provolone and cherry tomatoes are delicious to make for a luxurious lunch.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes, cut them in half and sauté in a pan for 2 minutes with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Wash the courgettes and cut them into thin slices lengthwise, using a potato peeler. Grill them on both sides on a plate and season with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and heat on a plate for a few minutes.
- Brush the inside of the top half with mustard. Place a slice of provolone on the base and heat again on the plate to make the cheese melt.
- Stuff the sandwiches with the cooked ham, sautéed cherry tomatoes and courgettes. Serve immediately.