Who knew that peanut butter could be an ingredient for a dressing? Peanut dressing is creamy and brings your Asian style salad to a next level. This tangy dressing pairs great with sweet mango and carrots and tender lettuce leaves.
- Wash the lettuce first. Fill a large bowl with cool water. Soak lettuce in the water for a couple of minutes, let the dirt settle to the bottom.
- Separate the leaves that you need and let drain in a colander.
- Prepare the dressing. Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Peel carrots and mango and cut them into thin sticks.
- Slice the spring onion and cut red capsicum in sticks.
- Pour peanuts into a food processor. Hold down the pulse button for a few seconds to crush the peanuts.
- Chop fresh herbs, mint and cilantro.
- Pour all vegetables in a salad bowl, sprinkle with crushed peanuts and chopped herbs and drizzle the peanut dressing on top.
- Serve direct.