I love white asparagus! I like it traditionally with ham and potatoes, but I also like to try other preparation methods. For example, asparagus with pasta, in a fritatta or in a salad. Here I mixed white and green asparagus and served it with lettuce, eggs and radishes.
- Cook the white asparagus for about 15 minutes.
- Brush the green asparagus with olive oil and grill in a hot pan on both sides.
- Boil the eggs in about 4 minutes until soft. Rinse under cold water, peel and cut in half.
- In the meantime, prepare the dressing. To do this, mix the olive oil, chopped dill and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the salad on a serving dish, place the asparagus and thinly sliced radishes on top.
- Pour the dressing over it and finally arrange the eggs on the salad.
Tips from the author
Do you want the salad to be even more satisfying? Then add a piece of fried wild salmon or smoked chicken.
Do you like this recipe? Share this recipe or leave a comment!