You can really taste the spring - fresh lettuce in combination with radish, tomatoes, carrots and kohlrabi.
- Wash and drain the lettuce.
- Wash the remaining vegetables.
- Quarter the tomatoes and cut the radish in slices.
- Cut the carrots and kohlrabi in sticks.
- Cut the spring onions and chive in small rings.
- For the dressing whisk Balsamico, lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper till it’s creamy. Season to taste.
- Toss lettuce, tomatoes, radish, carrots, kohlrabi and spring onions gently. Add half of the herbs (chives and cress).
- Arrange in a bowl and garnish with the remaining herbs.