- Preheat oven to 250 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine Truss Tomatoes and olive oil. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Gently toss to coat.
- Place tomato slices on parchment paper.
- Bake for 6-8 hours. Check your tomatoes after 4 hours. If you want a softer tomato chip, remove from oven after 6 hours. If you like a chewier Truss Tomato chip continue backing for a further 2 hours.
- Allow Truss Tomatoes to cool for about 2 hours.
Tips from the author
Tip: Store in an airtight container.