What a great combination the salty cheese matches perfectly with the juicy melon.
- Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds.
- Cut off both points of the melon so it can stand.
- Scoop out small balls of melon with an apple corer and place in a bowl.
- Cut the feta into cubes and add to the melon balls and grapes.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds and walnuts on the feta and melon, drizzle with olive oil and put on a little black pepper.
- Now mix everything together and carefully spoon the mixture into the half melon.
- Place the melons in the refrigerator for half hour before eating.
- Garnish the melons with some mint leaves before serving.
Great for lunch!