A melon mousse, refreshing and suprising!
- Leave gelatin sheets for 5 minutes in cold water.
- Cut melon in cubes and blender until you will get a smooth sauce.
- Warm the lemon juice in a sauce pan and stir in the gelatin sheets until they melt. Add this mixture to the melon sauce.
- Mix the sugar with cream and use a blender or hand mixer to make whipped cream of it, when ready add this gently to the melon mixture.
- Divide the melon mixture in 4 bowls or glaces and leave for at least 3 hours in the fridge.
- Serve with little melon cubes and strips of mint leaves.