There’s something special about a plate full of roasted vegetables. Debbie shared this tasty recipe with me which adds bright glossy colours to platters and is packed with flavour.
- Place capsicum skin side up onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Roast for 30-40 minutes until skin blackens and softens.
- Place eggplant, zucchini and carrot on a baking tray lined with baking paper and lightly spray with extra virgin olive oil. Add to the oven with the capsicums and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove capsicum from the oven and place into a cool plate. Cover with cling wrap and allow to cool.
- Remove remaining vegetables from the oven.
- Slice roasted vegetables, leaving the capsicum, into strips and place in a bowl.
- Remove the skin from the capsicum and slice capsicum into strips. Add to the bowl with other vegetables.
- Add the dressing ingredients and combine.
- Chill and serve.