The sweet pepper is marinated in lemon oil and baked afterwards. Thus the sweet taste comes out very good.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Mix olive oil with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash the pointed pepper, remove seeds and cut into long, wide pieces.
- Mix pepper with lemon oil and place it in a baking pan. Bake about 15 minutes in the oven.
- Drain tuna, mash with crème fraiche, salt and pepper.
- Let the pepper cool down and place it on a plate. Fill with tuna cream.
- Garnish with lemon slices and cress.
Tips from the author
Marinated and baked peppers tastes great even without tuna cream – you can serve it as a side dish for lunch or at a barbecue.