Have your ever tried a grilling a tortilla along with your veggies on the barbecue? Nothing beats a crisp, warm wrap with your delicious veggies and maybe some grilled steak.
- Grill the peppers on the bbq, by laying them on the grill for about 15 minutes.
- Slice the courgette, and grilll the slices for 10 minutes on the grill (first brush the slices with some olive oil).
- Grill the tortillas for 5 minutes on the grill.
- In the meanwhile, cut the tomato in little chunks and slice the onion.
- Bring all the ingredients to the table and let your guests make their own tortilla, by adding the vegetables and sprinkle some herbs and crumble feta on top.