An easy go-to share plate for when your entertaining or a healthy snack to share with friends!
Vibrant Sweet Berry Truss tomatoes have a beautiful berry shape, coupled with an incredible balance of sweet flavour and soft flesh. The ultimate entertainer, these distinctive bite-size tomatoes are ideal for creating delicious canapés or as a stunning addition to antipasto platters, cheese boards and gourmet salads.
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Place chickpeas in a mixing bowl. Top with spices, oil and toss to combine.
3. Spread on a baking tray and bake for 20 - 25mins or until golden brown. Set aside.
4. In another bowl mix hummus with olive oil and lemon juice to create a smooth consistency.
5. Spread thickly on a large serving platter and top with spiced chickpeas, red onion and parsley.
6. Quarter each Sweet Berry Truss tomato, place on top of the hummus and lightly season with dukkha.
7. Finely drizzle with olive oil before serving.
8. Serve with lightly toasted pita bread.
Tips from the author
This recipe serves 6-8 people as a dip.