Served on a bed of steamed asparagus, these colourful and tasty stuffed capsicums are complete meal or a perfect starter.
- Cook the couscous according to the package instructions.
- While the couscous is cooling, take off the cap of the peppers and remove the seeds.
- Cut the zucchini and the tomato into small cubes and mix with chickpeas and couscous.
- Mix lemon juice, oil, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic until it forms a sauce and throw it over the couscous and vegetable mixture.
- Put all this mixture inside the peppers.
- Bake the stuffed peppers in a preheated oven at 200 °C for about 35 minutes or until they are wrinkled.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese over the baked peppers before serving.