This vegetarian dish is packed with veggies: the crust is made from cauliflower and the pesto with rocket, and the pizza is topped with a mixture of crispy and tender baby lettuce leaves. The creamy mozzarella gives the dish a touch of tanginess. All the flavour with none of the carbs!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. In a food processor, blend to create cauliflower rice.
- Pour the rice into a colander for an hour. Place cauliflower in a teatowel (or other similar cloth) and squeeze to ensure all liquid is removed.
- Combine cauliflower rice with egg, oregano, salt, garlic and Parmesan cheese. Spread mixture evenly onto a baking sheet, in the shape of a circle
- Bake the pizza crust in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pesto by blending rocket, pine nuts, olive oil and Parmesan cheese together so it forms a smooth paste.
- Top the pizza with the pesto, slices of mozzarella and lettuce leaves.