Fortunately, more and more people are discovering how versatile and delicious the aubergine is. So delicious! You can even prepare it as an evening meal. This aubergine recipe with bulgur (use couscous if you prefer) and a creamy tahini dressing has an Oriental touch.
- Cut the aubergine lengthways into slices of about 1 cm. Brush with extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill the slices for 3 min. per side or until the aubergine is juicy and has grill marks.
- Cook the bulgur according to the package instructions and allow to cool.
- Mix the bulgur with ras el hanout, lemon zest and juice, parsley, mint, cranberries, and pine nuts. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the dressing, mix the tahini with lemon juice, garlic, and warm water until smooth.
- Spoon a tablespoon of bulgur onto the middle of each slice of aubergine and roll up.
- Serve with the tahini dressing.
Pin the image below to save this recipe to one of your Pinterest boards: