What is a salad without a dressing?
On a Facebook post in February we asked you what kind of dressing you like and since we loved your answers, we decided to convert them into a list of salad dressings. Vegetables are good but taste even better when dressed! Thank you to all Salad Lovers who helped us.
- Suzana Vinegar,lemon and oil
- Sara Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt & pepper and oregano
- Cheryl Ann Horseradish/lemon/cayenne pepper....spicy!
- Amber Miso yoghurt and lemon...yum
- Elin Balsamic vinegar,mustard,olive oil,salt and pepper
- Isabel Salt, vinegar
- Yolanda Pear balsamic vinegar or argan oil
- Yvette Sesame ginger
- Suzanne Vinegar, olive oil, lemon salt & pepper. Yummy
- Susannah Olive oil, whole grain mustard,lemon juice, salt, pepper, a pinch of sugar
- Belen Mustard, Oliver oil And salt
- Silvia Olive oil, salt, lemon juice, pepper
- Erna French dressing
- Cindy Balsamic vinaigrette or Blue cheese
So, what is a salad without dressing? A naked salad!