This tropical watermelon salad with nectarine, pomegranate, blue berries and grated coconut is the best breakfast you can have. Ready in 15 minutes and an amazing colour palette.
- Cut strawberries in halves.
- Cut the watermelon in cubes.
- Cut the nectarine in shunks or slices.
- Mix the strawberries with watermelon, nectarine and the blue berries and pomegranate seeds and add the vinegar and mix carefully through.
- Divide the fruit salad on plates or bowls and sprinkle some grated coconut on top and serve directly.